Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cooper's Fun Backyard


Cooper got a fun sprinkler from his Grandma and Grandpa S. and we thought we'd try it out. He wasn't too sure at first, but quickly got right up to it and really had fun with it. The arms go every direction and you never know if you'll be next to get squirted. He enjoyed "helping" the sprinkler get grandma!!
The pictures in this post loaded exactly opposite from the way I selected them. So that is something I will need to remember when I load pictures. I am so new to all this stuff, I guess it is good that I even can post the pictures at all.

This is a picture of Cooper's backyard - you can see some of his fun things and a few are out of the picture. The swing set is the newest addition and I think he will really enjoy playing on it, especially this fall when the new baby gets here.

2 comments:

TLEB said...

His backyard is really fun - it's like a park!

The Martys said...

What a fun sprinkler. I need one for my kids. His backyard looks like a lot of fun. Emma and Evan would love it.