Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bob's Birthday

We had the family over for a cookout and swimming for Bob's birthday. Bob and his 2 sons-in-law went golfing and then came here to eat and swim. I did not get any pics of the birthday boy, but I did get some of the grandchildren opening their gifts from my sister. Elizabeth got some fun paper dolls.
I think Cooper was excited to get his police car. He and Ben had so much fun racing those cars around.
This is the best I got of Ben. He is usually in motion so it is hard to get a good shot of him. I do need to work on my photography though. They did love their presents from Aunt Amy!!

Bob did love his day out golfing, that is always the best present for him. Laura and Jessica each made him his favorite treats too, a banana cake, chocolate chip cookies, and a chocolate dessert. It was a very nice day.

Happy Birthday Bob!

3 comments:

jessica said...

It was a fun b-day party! Too bad you didn't get a picture of the b-day boy, I'm sure he would love that! :) Happy birthday dad!

TLEB said...

Happy Birthday Dad! We had a great time, too!

The Martys said...

Thanks for letting me crash the party. It was so much fun to hang out with everyone. (I especially enjoyed the squirt guns) Happy Birthday Bob!