Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Candy Land

Look who I got to watch yesterday! Almost 4 month old Jackson came to stay while Cooper and mommy went to the doctor. Today was going to be cookie day - but I decided these gingerbread houses would be easier and cuter. I didn't make these, a local grocery store sells them all ready to go. {love that!}
The kids are eager to get at it all decked out in their Christmas aprons and fun headbands.
Elizabeth was very careful in placing her candy.
Cooper just wanted to eat the candy - he is so funny!
Ben in action.
Cooper concentrating.
Elizabeth chatting.
Can you believe I took all of these pictures and didn't get one of the final creations? They were loaded with candy and are now safely at home with each family.
Fun and easy - just the way I like it.

1 comment:

TLEB said...

They had such a great time, too! Ours is now safely on our kitchen table...I'm just hoping no bugs discover it!