Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bitty Baby Day

Elizabeth was invited to The American Girl store for a little Bitty Baby tea with her friend Elliott. It was Elliott's 4th birthday and so the 2 moms and 2 little girls were going to have a fun day out. I invited myself along - not for the tea party (did it last year with E) but to shop for Christmas with no shipping charges! I got all the Christmas presents and a few for her birthday too. :-)
Inside the store with her baby and matching dress.
After the tea and shopping we were ready for some lunch so we headed to Nordstroms for lunch and some school shoes. It was a fun and successful day out!

3 comments:

jessica said...

fun fun fun! Eliz and Bitty look so cute together!

The Martys said...

What a nice Grandma..... what will you do in Chicago? I guess you could shop for your niece. ;-)

TLEB said...

We did have a fun time! I'm glad you were able to come with us.