Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring is Springing

I have a few pictures to post so I'd better get back into the swing of things.

We have had a rough winter!! {I'm sure my northern readers will not feel our pain} but we haven't had that many nice 70 and sunny days this winter. We haven't been to the park that often and I'm sure the heat is on the way. We had better enjoy these days.

Cooper did!! Here he is in the hot tub on the last day of March.
Jackson likes the water too.
These next pictures are just for my memory. These are various trees in our yard on April 1. I feel like the leaves are late this year.


And the big project for the spring is our new outdoor living space. We haven't figured out what to call it - but it is going to be nice.
And, today Elizabeth turns 5!! How can that be?? Happy Happy Day Elizabeth!!!

2 comments:

The Martys said...

Your new space looks huge. Can't wait to see more of that. You are right, us northern readers really don't feel too sorry for your bad winter. Although, I think our spring is just as nice as yours.

jessica said...

Can't wait to come over and swim more at your pool this summer! I agree, can't wait to see more of the outdoor space!