Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Blessings

To kick off the Easter weekend, Bob and I took the 4 grands to see the stage production of Peter Pan.  The kids dressed up in their Easter finery and were very well behaved during the show.

On the 9th floor of the parking garage ~ this view was a big hit.

We met their moms and had dinner out at a favorite hamburger place.  Just 2 doors down is a cute little cupcake place where we finished off our fun day out.


The Easter baskets are ready to hide.



Jackson found Claire's.  I was so happy that the place I got the other 4 kids baskets still has the same style and my friend in Kansas was able to order one for me.


The pictures are a little out of order ~
after church at our house.


After church ~
at church.





Whoops ~ back at our house:-)


Jessica's family


Laura's family


One thing that is always in the baskets is silly string.  We have a friendly war after lunch ~
There were also a dozen confetti filled eggs for each person ~

















the aftermath...



It was a beautiful day celebrating with my family.
We were so thankful that the day was beautiful and that everyone was healthy.
I hope that you had a wonderful Easter too!

8 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Oh wow, you guys had a blast at Easter Sunday! How could you not, enjoying it with such adorable grands, so handsome each one and I love their Easter Sunday attires..so cute!! You are blessed with such lovely family. Have a great week.
FABBY

Debbie said...

I am so glad you were able to find one more matching basket. That's just perfect.

And I love the silly string tradition. I need to put that in the "Mimi" file that lives in my head.

I'm glad you had a happy Easter!

Lori said...

It was gorgeous. It will be fun when the grands get a tad bit older to enjoy fun outside playtime. I need to remember the confetti egg thing. Looked, like fun. Did you join in too?

Mimi said...

Looks so fun!! Glad you had such a wonderful time celebrating Resurrection Sunday. My babies were all at the beaches so not any egg hunting on the acre this year.

Lisa @ Texas Decor said...

I love the silly string tradition! Your grands are so beautiful. Our local grocery store has the confetti eggs on sale after Easter, so we usually stock up for some summer fun. :)

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Looks like a fun Easter! The grands always look so adorable and "the world's greatest Grandma" always has the best treats!

jessica said...

Once again we had a wonderful time! We all love the traditions you've started on Easter!!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi there!

I'm back. I actually blogged two days in a row! LOL

Great photos from your Easter. Your grandchildren are adorable, as always. Loved your family traditions.
But...who cleaned up afterwards. LOL

Big hugs,
Kat