Monday, December 17, 2012

No Words, Just Prayers

With the tragic events in Connecticut weighing heavily on my mind, I spent my weekend as so many did, holding tight to my grandchildren and enjoying every minute we spent together.

So many bloggers, with a gift for words, have said what I wish I could say.  My blog friend Debbie's is here, and Amanda's here, and Ann Voskamp's here.


God has not gifted me with the gift of writing, but I can pray, and I do, for Charlotte, Daniel, Olivia, Josephine, Ana, Dylan, Madeleine, Catherine, Chase, Jesse, James, Grace, Emilie, Jack, Noah, Caroline, Jessica, Avielle, Benjamin, Allison, and the 6 adults, Rachel, Dawn, Anne, Lauren, Mary, and Victoria. 

And I pray for their moms and dads, and grandmas and grandpas, who will somehow have to pick up the pieces and go on living.



Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.