Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today our girls turn 33!  How can that be?

We returned last night from our 35th anniversary trip, just in time to celebrate with our girls today. 

Jessica and her boys~ 




Laura and her kids~




Jackson is enjoying his ice cream.  He ate every bite of dinner and the huge bowl of ice cream and then I saw him raise the bowl.  Do you see the melted ice cream running out of the bowl?  What a sweet mess that boy is!



We missed these little monkeys while we were gone.  I'll be blogging about our trip as I sort through the photos and try to figure out my pictures.  


We had a marvelous time but we are so glad to be home and sleeping in our own bed.  There is nothing like HOME! 

 Today it was wonderful to spend time with our girls and their families ~ we are so proud of them and the families they are raising.  We love you Laura and Jessica!

{ and lest I forget, my brother and sister, also twins, were born on this day 46 years ago ~ Happy Birthday Ross and Amy! }









5 comments:

Jen S. said...

Happy Birthday to your daughters, and also to your brother and sister! WOW...that is so cool!!
Also, Happy Anniversary! ♥
I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Lori said...

How does is happen? And so fast too. Our twins will be 28 in two weeks. Love that outdoor mall you were at in Southlake.

Debbie said...

Well, Happy TWIN Day! That must be the official name for it in your family.

You have such a beautiful clan, Sue. I have to say that today, I just can't stop giggling at Jackson in every photo. He is a ham! So adorable!

jessica said...

You got some great pictures, glad you were home to celebrate with us!!!

TLEB said...

That picture of Jackson with the ice cream was hysterical! We had a great birthday dinner!