Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank you



What a delightful surprise to find our outdoor kitchen featured at the lovely blog 2805.  Thanks, Honey, for the honor!!  I apologize for the very late thanks, I have been a very absent blogger in November.  {Where did the month go??}


I have good intentions for December so we'll see how that goes.  I am in the midst of decorating as I'm sure so many of you are.  The result is always worth it, but the process isn't as much fun as it used to be, sad to say.  


But, I've got my IPod going with all of my Christmas music and that really gets me in the mood ~ a little snowfall would help too, but as it's about 60 today I'll give that up.  Tonight we go to our daughters' church for their Christmas festival and that is always fun.  They do a live nativity and we just love it.

No comments: