Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Getting Ready For Summer


Bob and I worked hard this weekend to get the yard ready for swim season. He did the heavy work, like building a small fence to hide our pool equipment, and I cleaned out 2 flower beds near the pool. The beds are small, and I didn't plant much, but it still took me all afternoon. I cleaned out the old mulch and weeds and planted a few purple flowers. It's a big improvement. (I should have taken some before pictures)
Our next job is to power wash the patio and get the furniture and accessories out and arranged. Then we will be ready for the days and evenings spent poolside with our family. It makes our hot Texas summers lots of fun.

3 comments:

jessica said...

cute cute pics! we're excited to spend time at your pool this summer!

The Martys said...

It looks very nice. Can't wait to see it in person.

TLEB said...

You guys did a great job! It looks beautiful, can't wait to do some more swimming!